Twice upon a time...

June 4, 2010

Bicycles

In our house, I don't hear, "Mom, can we go outside to ride our bicycles?"
Instead, I hear in the distance two little girls screeching, "Aahhhhhh!"  My mama-twinstinct calms me 'didn't sound like pain.'  I grab my ever handy digital camera and investigate.

Here's what Kacia has to say when interviewed.


Who would like some crazy straw drinks with macaroni-n-cheese? 

Post-lunch quiet time.  Kacia reads a book about twins playing together.

Question: Why does papa love taking the twinkies bicycle riding down by the riverfront?  Here's a clue.  Maybe two... take a look.


There aren't too many moments in life more precious than this...

Except maybe this next one.  Gazing up river.  Together.  :)

 Anakai has protested her pigtails, found a nice rock to sit and...
...meditate?  Sounds like something I would do.  Wonder where she got that from.  Hmmm...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails