Twice upon a time...

August 19, 2010

The Very First Day Of School

Ready for kindergarten?
School clothes, shoes, backpacks, lunch bags... check!
Ready to walk to Whispering Pines for the first time.  They've been practicing so many school related things, like their new teacher's name, "Good morning Mrs. Service."  She's been teaching kindergarten since 1986 - wow!


C mocked me for being so nervous, but check him out here. 
Guess that's what happens when ya got a detective/investigator for a papa.  I feel sorry for the classmate who causes any upset to his precious twins.

Time for all the parents to leave the classroom.
That's when I hear other parents ask who's crying?  Oh the two twins are...
Which is approximately when I started crying too.  

I feel like I'm a mama bird perched at the edge of my nest with my chicks.
Do they have everything they need?  What if they'll want their classmates food?  I'm sure they won't have any 'accidents' but there's an extra outfit packed, just in case.  I hope they'll listen to the new teacher, and will enjoy being in her classroom.  I hope they can last all day without getting frustrated, or tired, or hungry.  This is the first time they will be away from people they love and who love them.  Wait a minute... they do have someone right there with them who loves them -- their twin sister!  Now that's cool.
(◠‿◠)♥(◠‿◠)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails