Twice upon a time...

August 27, 2010

Take A Deep Breath

Do you notice anything different about this picture?
If you said, "Their really cute."  Well, then your wrong - because that's nothing different.  They're always cute.  (Biased mama much? :)

Need another clue?  Watch this:

That was for Gra Su + Grand Den (:  :)

Here's a third clue, if you haven't guessed yet.

The correct answer is:  these 2 little girls have no swim-vests on, and traded them in for pink and rainbow swim-goggles.  They are all grins because they found a new freedom!  They've been practicing all the steps necessary to learn how to swim... like taking a deep breath, and blowing bubbles underwater, stay where its safe, and listen to mama.  They know they are not allowed to swim without swim-vests, unless they ask me, then I allow one twin off-jacket at a time.  Except for today because papa was present in the pool (which checks my twin water safety rule #1: MUST have 1-on-1 parent to kid while in the water) and K+A's confidence level was awesome, I thought it all safe.  How happy is THIS MAMA that I had my ever-ready mama-cam out.  I'm so glad I did NOT miss this amazing moment!  I'm soooo proud of you, Kacia + Anakai!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails