Twice upon a time...

August 17, 2011

Gone Fishin'

Uncle Whit and Aunt Sharon took us fishing off their boat.  They got us real fishing rods, perfectly sized for little kids.  Then we went to a cool fishing spot, and look what Kacia caught!

Anakai hollers, "Hooray for Kacia!"  High 5 sister!
 

"Kacia, I'm so proud of you."

(Awwww!!)

"Oh my goodness!  I can't believe I caught a fish too!" says Anakai.

"One fish"

Fishing with Grand Den

Aunt Sharon showing us how its done.



How to use your trigger finger

OOooohhh!!

Look how many I caught!

"Two fish"

Hold down the pointy spine...

Anakai can't believe any of it.

What an amazing first time fishing experience!
After we posed with all the fish, we threw them all back in their ocean home so they can grow even bigger.  This is a day we'll never ever forget, thanks to Gra Su's awesome pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails