Twice upon a time...

February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Brittany

The birthday princess woke up early this morning. First at 5:30am. Gramma said to the wide-awake wonder,

"How's the three year old this morning?"
"I'm not three yet. It's still dark."

About 8:30am she said to Gramma,
"I need to put on my dress. It started already!"

Here's all of us singing to the little big girl. (Be glad you didn't get the audio :)


Princess Brittany making her birthday wish...


Brit's birthday cake baked and decorated by twincess cousins, and princess Tita Sheila.

(With 3 kiddies around, we ran out of icing before the entire cake was iced :)

"Hooray, I'm big enough to cut my own cake!"


Mmmmmm birthday cookies from mommy, daddy, and Ashley! Brittany was so excited to receive a special delivery, "Is that for me?!!"

These cookies are amazing! Too good to keep a secret. Share this sweet love and go to twofatcookies.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails