Twice upon a time...

January 28, 2010

Short Tales

Wansaponatime there were three little girls all staying at their Lola's house in Florida. Here are just some of the stories...


A Sharing Saga
(Sound of Brittany whinning)
Beth: Brittany, what's wrong?
Brittany: Anakai won't share!
(Beth looks at Anakai sitting quietly two feet away, with her hands together.)
Beth: What won't she share?
Brittany: She's flying a pretend kite and I asked her if I can fly it but she said, "No"! (waaahhh)
(Anakai walks away, still flying her pretend kite.)
Beth: Why can't you fly your own pretend kite?
Brittany: I want her to play with hers, but she won't share (wahhhh...)
(Anakai turns around, and offers her empty hands to Brittany.)
Brittany: Thank you Anakai.

Tic-Tac-Toe
Kacia and Anakai began playing with the big tic-tac-toe board at the playground. They were both "X". Everyone won.

Breakfasttime
(Anakai and Brittany are both clutching the same bowl of cereal)
Mama: What's wrong guys?
Anakai: MY cereal!
Brittany: No, no, no, no.
Mama: Anakai, let go and sit in your own chair. Eat your own cereal.
(Anakai begrudgingly lets go, and sits down at her empty cereal bowl.)
Brittany: Hmph!
(Brittany then shoves the bowl of cereal to the middle of the table, away from Anakai.)
Mama: Brittany? you have cereal, now eat!
Brittany: I don't want any.

Letters
I was cleaning up a pile of styrofoam letters, when I noticed a letter had bite marks on it. I held it up to Brittany and asked, "Do you know what happened to this letter?
Brittany shrugs.
Mama: Are you sure you don't know?
Brittany: It kept going in my mouth.
Mama: It did?
Brittany: I had to bite it so it would stop.

A Pain In The Arm
Brittany: [whinning] Gramma, my arm huuuuurts...
Beth: It does? Then we'll have to take you to the doctor.
Brittany: Gramma! I can't find the pain anymore.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails