Twice upon a time...

July 12, 2008

Cocktail Dresses

My latest favorite picture of Anakai and Kacia.

Ahem, ahemmmm!! Warming up...
To us, they're playing among the kayaks and the mast for the catamaran... but for the twinkies, it has converted into a wired microphone on a stage!

Sweet hearts together
Two hearts forever
As one


Anakai channels her inner Mick Jagger...
The Tale of the Twin Cocktail Dresses
There's a reason for the slinky toddler cocktail dresses, and here it is. It being summer, I desperately needed a pair of shorts. So, instead of going shopping, I decided to take an old pair of leggings and cut the legs off to outfit me in my new summer wardrobe. Then I took each leg, (because lucky me, I've got 2!) dressed each twinkie, pulled it all the way up to their chest and ta-dah! :o) (o:

twinkies playing on the hobie catamaran.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails